We support Catholic schools and skills centres in rural and peri-urban areas in South Africa that have many desperate needs.
We strive to give every person in our schools and skills centres the education they deserve.
The CIE ensures that the rich legacy of Catholic education thrives through, among other things:
- Creating caring environments in which young people can thrive
- Forming the values of young people by integrating religious and values education into the curriculum
- Improving primary school levels of literacy and numeracy
- Lobbying the government to improve education legislation and conditions in schools and skills centres
- Helping vulnerable children receive an education
You can help us do our valuable work by donating here.